Wednesday, April 8, 2009
This Easter Weekend
Hello everyone! Well Loren is once again in Iowa and we are stuck here! Although, I hear from Loren that it is him "stuck" there and he would much rather be home! This weekend is Easter and we are very very busy! Friday is Kristin's birthday! We won't say which birthday it is ;) but to celebrate on Saturday we are all staying at the Holiday Inn in St. Cloud. It should be fun for the kids especially! I am sure Jackson will have a great time with all the kids, and I sure hope he isn't as fearless in the water as he is in land, or we are IN TROUBLE! We also might go to the Easter Egg hunt in Annandale on Saturday morning. I am not sure how Jackson would do, but we might go just for fun. (Depending on the weather!) Than on Sunday, Landon is getting baptized at St. Ignatius so we are all going to 10:30 mass and than to my parents for lunch. It should be a good time! And a memorable day for Landon ans his parents. I will write and let you know how it all went! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it sounds like you have a really fun weekend planned!! i hope jackson likes the water!
ReplyDelete