Hello everyone! Well nothing much is new. Jackson is pretty much better.. Thank God! It has been a long week. I got no sleep one night, and only a few hours the next. Loren was gone until Friday, so it wasn't much fun without him. Now Loren is sick! One after another! I can't wait for summer time. Spring time is the worst. It's such a tease.. one day it's nice... the next day.. its freezing, like today was. Today I spent some time cleaning out my Saturn because we bought Jessica and Chad's Oldsmobile Intrigue last night! I am very excited. I have had my Saturn since I was 16! It was kind of sad cleaning it out. I found things in my center console that I haven't seen in years and years! Crazy! It will be fun to have a nicer car though. One that doesn't leak when it rains, and one that I can actually drive when it snows! So that is our exciting news.
Tomorrow night is Customer Appreciation Night at Waterfront... I will be working so come on out! It is a free buffet of various things, and 2 dollar drinks! We are getting a new owner as of April 1st which should be interesting! Have a good rest of the week!
I am glad you are enjoying the car! Take good care of her...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Jess and Lilly
So its a she huh? My Saturn was a boy.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Jackson's feeling better! Enjoy your new car, I'm jealous!
ReplyDelete