Well Jackson has respiratory influenza! On Monday and Tuesday he had a fever, than on Wednesday he had what I thought was a cold. So on Thursday he seemed to be pretty sick, so I brought him into his doctor and it turned out everything else looked good except he got an Influenza test, and it came back positive for Influenza B. (Not sure what the difference is!) So he has been pretty miserable and cuddly.. which I am not used to! He is on medication, which was quite spendy and today seems to be a little better! Apparently he is contagious for 5-7 days so I will probably end up getting sick, but hopefully not. It doesn't make sense to me that when someone gets the flu shot, they still get sick! I am not sure where he got it from either. Lilly had it, but that was a while ago and he hasn't really been around her so.. I dunno!
Other than the sickness we are still missing Loren during the week. We did get to get out a few times this week. We took Jake's dog Sadie on a walk one day, and tried out Jackson's red wagon from Papa and Grandma from Christmas one day also. So it was nice to get out.. we look forward to going on walks everyday! Have a great weekend everyone. I sure hope its better than mine which will consist of work everynight! Come out and see me ;)
I hope he's starting to feel better!
ReplyDeletePoor Jackson! I feel so bad for you guys. I know what it's like...you're locked up at home and can't go anywhere cuz you don't want to pass it on to someone and no one wants to come see you cuz they don't want it. Hopefully he's better next week so we can all do lunch!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Chad, Jess and Lilly
Get better little man! We want to see you next week for lunch at Triple R's! Landon misses his big cousin.
ReplyDelete