Happy 2012! New Year.. New Things!
We finally closed on our house!! YAY! The closing date was scheduled for December 16th and to make a long story short.. it kept being pushed back until the 22nd. I was really bummed we would have to be rushed and move in right before Christmas but with the help of family it went down just fine. Thanks to Jessica, Kristin, Chad, my dad and neighbor Jon for all their help! I really wanted to get our things atleast out of my mom and dads for Christmas Eve when they have alot of people over. It was nice for the kids to have a toy room(Jackson's old room) and another spare room(my old room.) We love our new house! We have worked really hard and have everything moved in and mostly in its place. Like always, it is an adjustment for us all but surprisingly Jackson has done great! We just have a few more things to get furniture wise but otherwise everything is pretty much done. Directv came Friday so we finally have that.. next step internet.. I am currently at my parents updating this blog.. they are getting rid of their internet tomorrow, so hopefully it won't be too long for us to get ours. The weekend of Christmas I was exhausated from all the moving.. but I think the break has helped to get back to the normal sleeping schedule. Only one more day off and than its back to work. :(
Christmas was crazy like always this year. We spent Christmas Eve at my parents with all of the Hegle's and Fouquette's and than we spent Christmas Day with Loren's family at his mom and dads house. Jackson got really really spoiled.. some of his favorite new things are his remote control trucks, his Leapster, pillow pet, new undies and socks, books, and Buzz Lightyear. He was bummed he didn't get Woody to play with Buzz, but it is my new bribe for being good! :) Whatever works, right!?! Now that Christmas is over I can't use that one anymore! I think every year Christmas gets crazier and crazier and I am sure it won't stop! Emily, Loren's sister asked me to be the Godmother of her baby due on March. I am really excited.. I haven't been a Godmother before.. so it will be a fun new thing for me! :) It is a boy and they are naming him Rodney after Paul's father that passed a way. That will be nephew number 5 for us and we have 3 neices. 8 of them, 5 years and younger.. no wonder its crazy!
I hope everyone had a great New Year.. for once we stayed home and were in bed by midnight.. atleast Jackson and I were. :) We will have to see what 2012 brings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment