Friday, February 18, 2011

Inspection.. coming up!!

Hello! Well we got great news this week!!! To start, we put an offer in on a house we loved and we heard back with a counter and we decided to accept the counter offer(they didn't budge at all but it was worth it to us) so we had been waiting and today Charlene got word that we were all set to go! They accepted our offer and the inspection is set for Tuesday! I am excited but also nervous. I hope everything with the house is good. It was only built in 2004 so I don't think there would be but you never know! If the inspection goes well I think we are shooting for a closing date of April 1st which would work out great because we are off of school that day and the following week for Spring Break. So wish us luck!! We went and looked at the house again and I like it even more than the last!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my nephew today!

Thats it for now! I will keep you updated on the house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment