Well the wedding is about a week and a half a way and I am starting to freak out a bit! It seems so close with sooo much of the little things to do! We have been very busy with a lot going on... Molly and Jakes wedding in July, my showers, the baptism of both Blake and Addison, and planning for the wedding! My showers were a lot of fun, one was held at the cabin for the both sides of my family and Loren's family. Than on September 11th we had my friends shower and bachelorette party. We rented a beautiful cabin on Clearwater Lake and I have to say it was the perfect location for the event! :) I wish I lived there! The girls did a great job planning and preparing for the day! It was hard for me not to be part of that, as I love planning so much. But it was a great surprise. The theme was Pink and Animal Print/Wild. It was fun to see everyone dressed up in different animal prints and pinks! They had so much food it was crazy and enough booze for weeks! I got lots of fun gifts and really enjoyed the games we played! Thanks ladies for all the fun. I have the best friends and family ever! I look forward to our big day and am very anxious. I am also really excited for our honeymoon in Jamaica. It will be SO nice to get a way from stress for a bit. I will really miss Jackson though, being that we have only been a way from him for like two days before. I am sure he will do great though and won't even miss us at all. It will be very weird to be childless for that long! Well wish me luck on the last week and half of wedding planning. Boy will I be glad when its all done! Than what will I do in my spare time!!
PS- I know I suck at updating this... I will try harder! :)
Whoo! Hoo! An update from Ashley! No worries Ashley - everything will come together and it will be wonderful! Looking forward to the BIG DAY!
ReplyDeleteLove, Jess