Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CHRISTMAS TIME~

So currently I am wondering why I always ask for a WHITE Christmas. I hope that the snow storm that is coming doesn't ruin plans for the Holidays! I like to have a little snow, but 12-24 seems a little crazy!!! I can't remember snow like that ever in my life!

I haven't written in a while, life just seems CRAZY! Jackson is doing well. He is at the terrible twos though, there is no doubt about that! He can be very naughty, but than gives me that little smile, or "I wuv you mommy," and I just melt! So right now we are focusing on discipline, and learning things like colors, numbers(he always counts like this.. 1, 2, 6!) and manners. He has also been doing GREAT in his big boy bed. He rarely gets out. The only problem we are having is he likes you to lie with him so we do that until he falls asleep. Lately he has been waking up crying, not sure what the deal is. But some nights are good!

We have been working hard getting ready for Christmas, I have been doing a lot of baking and wrapping gifts. I just love this time of year. The whole season is just so fun. I literally have been listening to Christmas music since Halloween. We try to remember the real reason for the season which is Jesus Christ's birth. I hope Jackson can learn to start being good at church so we can start to teach him about Jesus! :) For Christmas this year we are having both sides of my parents families over for Christmas Eve, than on Christmas Day we are going to my Aunt Susan's for lunch and than possibly Brent and Mickie's in Kimball if the weather permits! Good luck to everyone that travels and be VERY VERY careful! It seems everyday I thank God more and more for the safety and health of my family and friends. Recently my co-worker Irene lost her son in a car accident and it has been very sad lately at work because she just returned. So please drive carefully!

I also wanted to announce a couple of things! First, Jackson is going to have yet another cousin! Jessica is due in the beginning of June! We are very excited! We also got news on Sunday that my best friend Molly and her boyfriend Jake got engaged! Jake is actually the one we lived with for a year in a half. They are a great couple and we are looking forward to those festivites! :)

We wanted to wish you a MERRY MERRY Christmas. Merry Everything and Happy Always as our Christmas card said. Speaking of that, thank you for all the cards we have received. I JUST LOVE looking at all of them and seeing the growing families!

No comments:

Post a Comment