Well I have kind of became a slacker and haven't wrote on the blog lately. Some exciting things that have happened lately include:
The Fourth of July- We had a great fourth this year. It alway's goes by wayyy too fast. Jackson enjoyed the parade and didn't want to ride with Lilly on the rides when we went to the carnival. He was scared and cried. But once they started he was fine. He didn't like the Carousel either, which I thought was kind of weird because Loren rode with him so he should have been fine. He loved the big slide though! :) We were going to go to the cabin that day as well, but he napped through most of the afternoon so we just went to Ramsey's for dinner and it was fun as usual there. The fireworks Jackson liked until he fell asleep. (I don't know how with all the noise, but he was exhausted!)
This past weekend Jackson was with Papa and Grandma for a lot of it. Me and Loren had Mickie and Brent's bachelor/bachelorette parties which was a lot of fun. I actually felt really crappy on Friday night and only got an hour of sleep(my ear was throbbing) so went to the doctor on Saturday morning, and ended up having two ear infections. So that was a big bummer. But I still had a good time and layed off the pain meds until Sunday after the party was over!
Brent and Mickie's wedding is in two weeks and we are all really excited. Jackson is a ring bear and I can't wait to see him in his tux. I am nervous about him actually walking down the aisle, but hopefully he will be good! Until than we don't have too much planned. Just enjoying summer while it flys by way too fast!
Just have Papa at the end of the aisle and he'll be sure to walk toward him! :) Or his bike! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree, put Papa down there!
ReplyDelete