Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crazy spring

Hi everyone. Well it has been a while since I blogged because we just got internet today after moving into mom and dad's house. YAY for internet.. I was going through withdrawls! But now we have that and digital tv.. so it is pretty nice.

It has been kinda crazy lately. With moving in, working a lot more, Loren starting softball, to baby sitting Landon. I have Landon while Kristin and Darren work for about 2 weeks. It has been a little crazy at times but mostly fun. He is a good boy. Jackon is the naughty one! He is very jealous and always wants to be "helping" me, and he isn't much of a help. I don't know how people have babies so close together. Crazy! Although it would fun to have them that close after the crazy young years.

I hope everyone had a great mother's day. Ours was pretty mellow, just had lunch at mom and dad's and than I had to work. I really hate having a job where I have to work when everyone else doesn't.. SOMEDAY hopefully someone will give me a chance. I had a interview at the Radisson in St. Cloud, which would have been a really fun job. I haven't heard from them so I assuming my "experience" level wasn't up to par.

Have a great rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment